- What is The Web Lender Portal?
The Web Lender Portal exists to facilitate corporate finance worldwide. The Web Lender Portal is not a direct lender. It is a liaison to diversified funders and financiers worldwide.
Acquisition Loans, Asset Finance, Bridge Loans, Business Credit Lines, Construction Loans, Corporate Finance, Debt Finance, EBITDA, Equipment Finance, Equity Finance, Factoring, International Finance, Joint Venture, Mezzanine Finance, Secured Loans, Term Loans, Trade Finance, Unsecured Loans, Venture Capital.
- Does The Web Lender Portal charge service fees?
As is customary in the finance sector, a service fee is charged for consultation, preparation, processing, evaluation and due diligence of your project and financial needs.
- Does The Web Lender Portal also charge a success fee?
No we do not. The only fee you pay is the initial service fee.
- How do I apply for business finance?
Easy! Submit a finance request by clicking here.
- What are the minimum and maximum finance amounts I can request via The Web Lender Portal?
The minimum is $50,000. There is no maximum. All requests must be USD.
- Does The Web Lender Portal facilitate real estate finance?
- What sectors does The Web Lender Portal facilitate finance?
Accommodation, Aerospace, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Commercial Real Estate & Development, Construction, Energy, Entertainment, Health Care, Hotels, Infrastructure Development, IT/Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Mining, Natural Resources, Oil & Gas Exploration & Pipelines, Power Distribution, Power Generation, Power Plants, and Renewable Energy.
- When will I receive the finance?
Good question, but not a question for The Web Lender Portal. This is a question for a funder.
- Is cash flow an important qualifying factor?
Usually yes. Funders look for positive cash flow. Income and projected earnings are always scrutinized.
- Is approval dependent upon time in business?
Generally yes but there are always exceptions.
- What Is Collateral?
Collateral is something you own that has value.
- Do all funding institutions require collateral for business finance?
It depends on the type of financing but generally yes.
- I have additional questions not listed here.
Feel free to contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
THE WEB LENDER PORTAL
Facilitating lateral cost effective financial solutions worldwide